Just opened my heart,
I saw, a special place for you,
All those memories, jokes, laughs,
Were stored there.
A chest of all these treasure, on a fluffy cushion,
with a lock which can only be unlock by a key in my heart.
In all the ups and downs, you held me tight,
Whenever there is dark, you become a light,
I request you, when I go wrong turn me right,
That's it, now let me sleep, tomorrow I have a flight ;_;
I saw, a special place for you,
All those memories, jokes, laughs,
Were stored there.
A chest of all these treasure, on a fluffy cushion,
with a lock which can only be unlock by a key in my heart.
In all the ups and downs, you held me tight,
Whenever there is dark, you become a light,
I request you, when I go wrong turn me right,
That's it, now let me sleep, tomorrow I have a flight ;_;
Sister, one of the best thing which can happen to a boy's life.
No comments:
Post a Comment